1. No OOC drama is tolerated. If you have something against another character, please keep it to yourself. No one wants to get into your business, so please handle this maturely and do not do anything drastic, or you will get kicked out of the school. No types of bullying will be tolerated either, such as racist remarks or any other negative comments.
2. No OOC posts. I think it’d be best if you stay away from posting OOC-related issues on your RP blog and you keep that for your personal blog.
3. Type of writing. All writing must be written in third person, present tense. Please follow this rule, it will be well appreciated. This is also a para RP, so that means a lot of writing is involved. However, when you talk to a person, you may talk normally, with GIFs. Also, you will be given certain tasks at times, and you must perform them. If you have a partner and your writing is different, I will combine the two ideas together and cite it. Please do not include someone else’s character speaking to you while you are writing a para.
4. Adult content. This is rated M, and being on tumblr, I’m sure you know what that means. There will be drugs, alcohol, and sexual intercourse involved, so if you cannot handle that, please leave quietly. Please tag all of your things ‘nsfw’ if it contains any smut, and it will be blocked out for people who do not want to see it that may follow you.
5. Multiple characters. You can only apply for multiple characters if you choose to apply for a boy either both or one of the times you are applying.
6. Faceclaims can be changed. They are just suggestions and what I think fits the character, but feel free to change them. However, once you have changed them once, you cannot change them again.
7. Please, no godmodding. If you do not know what godmodding is, this means that your character cannot know what is going on when other characters are communicating via para unless he/she is told. However, interactions with gifs and small sentences are open to anyone, but if the conversation would like to be kept within the two people,
cross the dialogue out like so.